“In this exciting approach to problem-solving in human systems, conventional thought processes are twisted inside-out, resulting in a truly innovative perspective for generating solutions to even the most complex of challenges. Get ready to have old mindsets shattered as Dr. Gibson presents flexible, creative and effective strategies for conceiving meaningful solutions that could transform organisations and those who work within them”.
– Prof. Susan Simpson, Department of Justice and Society, University of South Australia, Adelaide, SA, Australia
“In this book Dr. Gibson, brings the art, science and psychology of communication, problem solving, strategizing and systems change together. His use of context and clear examples makes this book a must read for those of us working with organisations.”
– Oisin Scollard, Barrister at Law, Senior Crisis Manager, EMEA YouTube And Co-Founder Turn2me
“Within the large body of strategic literature that exists, this is the most accessible book I have read. Clear, direct, and without unnecessary jargon and rhetoric… Whether you are a neophyte in strategic thinking trying to grasp its basics concepts or a seasoned organizational problem solver, you will be enlightened by the text”.
– Dr Luis A. Centeno-Gándara, M. D., Associate Professor of Psychiatry, University Hospital “Dr. José Eleuterio González”, Mexico.
“In this book Dr Gibson, gives you effective strategies to improve the psychological wellbeing of Organisations, efficacy of teams and practical ways to solve problems and concerns in Human Systems. We were waiting for a systematic description about how to apply strategic logic on human organisations and this book has done more than that, this is a reservoir of pragmatic knowledge”.
– Dr Luca Proietti, Medical Doctor, Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist Carle Hospital, Cuneo, Italy
“This smart, pragmatic, and thoughtful approach models the strategies it advocates. With a clear and practical language, Dr. Gibson provides a detailed roadmap for problem solving that add immediate value in peoples’ thinking, planning, and acting differently. I’d encourage everybody looking to get to the next level to read this book”.
– Professor Giada Pietrabissa, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy
“If you work with or in Organisations or human systems, this is perhaps one of the most important books you might ever buy”.
– Richard Hogan, Columnist with The Examiner, Author of award-winning book ‘Parenting the Screenager’